“VOICE CARE FOR TEACHERS: Save your Voice, Save your Career”
OUR SOUGHT-AFTER WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS IS NOW IN PRINT!
- Learn how to take care of your most valuable teaching tool
- Understand the science behind the voice
- Discover tips and tricks on VOCAL HEALTH
- Learn VOICE ACTING for effective teaching in the 21st century
- With various warm up and cool down exercises for the voice.
- Plus a special section for classroom engagement, and the psychology of the voice.
THIS BOOK ALSO INCLUDES:
– WARM UP AND COOL DOWN EXERCISES
– HEALTH TIPS FOR PRESERVING YOUR VOICE
– STRATEGIES FOR CLASSROOM ENGAGEMENT
Voice Care Philippines
“Gusto Kong Maging Voice Talent”
THE FIRST AND ONLY VOICE ACTING BOOK IN THE PHILIPPINES.
The VoiceMaster shares 20 years of his experience as a voice artist, voice director and voice coach, and reveals the secrets to building a successful voice acting career.
In this book you’ll learn:
- The opportunities that await you in the voice acting world
- How to find the best voice acting workshop
- Tools and techniques to develop your vocal variety and vocal power
- Scripts of commercials, animation, and even tongue twisters to help you practice your voice acting skills
- Ways to uncover your niche and build your brand
- PLUS: how to set up your own recording studio at the comfort of your own home!
Let the VoiceMaster educate, entertain and empower you to find and express your voice!
Available at all National Bookstore, Expressions, Booksale and Pandayan Bookstore branches nationwide!